¬¬¬¬¬In medieval clock people bring themselves by using a muse called a cover of weapons system. This picture includes images and/or words that represent aspects of that person, personality, history, tradition or goals. For this passage of arms my cake of arms mustiness create symbolizations relating to family, friends, personal desires, academician goals, role models, and things that I speculate would fetch this universe a break up place. For my coat of arms I made assemble symbols to describe myself. Family is the most fundamental to me so they argon at the top and represented by three stars. The two junior-grade unmatchables represent my pa drives and the big one represents my little brother. The expectations I open for my friends is symbolized by the dragon. In Chinese mythology the dragon symbolizes wisdom and strength. I fatality my friends to be impudent to avoid trouble besides, sealed enough to face challenges. My personal desires are represented by a luxurious machine company because when I rent older I would fancy I drop press under those kinds of luxuries. A NASA logotype is employ to represent what I call for to do afterwards high school, my academic goals. I chose NASA because I wish to require aerospace engineering. What I think would make this world a emend place is balance and unity. That is why I chose a Yin-Yang symbol to symbolize my opinion.
I do non necessarily form a role model however instead I have a future that I can look up to. A future where notes does not exist and that human beings would sift not for wealth but, to better themselves. I thought the symbol that best set forrard this future was Star Trek. These are all the symbols I employ and what the meant and what they reflected on me. In umpteen ways a coat of arms will oft describe you and what you essential command of life. In this case it reflects upon my family, friends, desires, academic goals, role models, and things that would make a better world. Words can often describe everything dwarfish or big. Pictures and symbols just sublimate words to make them...If you want to get a beat essay, order it on our website:
Ordercustompaper.comIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment